Say more. Spend less.
Share your message with a well-designed brochure. Packed with information for a small cost, full color brochures will help you acquaint customers with your company, introduce new product lines, and point out key features and benefits of your products. With folded brochures, you can highlight a business service or product features with plenty of text and full color images. Choose from half fold, tri fold, accordion, barrel fold, z fold brochures and more.
When designing your marketing materials, keep the following in mind and remember all of the benefits of using full color custom brochures.
Choosing your stock:
•Decide first whether you'd like a gloss finish or a matte finish. Gloss paper stocks will have a shiny appearance and are great to use when promoting products. Dull/velvet paper stocks have a matte finish and thus less shine, which can give your materials an elegant, professional look.
• Next, you'll decide what weight of paper you'd like for your brochures. 70# text is a light paper stock and works well for handout brochures. 80# text is our most popular weight as it provides slightly more structure than 70# text. 100# text is a high quality, heavy weight paper that will give your pieces a premium feel.
• Looking for cover stock options? Request a custom quote and choose from a variety of cover weight options for your brochures.
Designing your brochure:
• Have a strong headline and a consistent message
• Have a clear call to action: give your customers a specific reason to call your business or visit your website
• Place product features in a bulleted list
• Break up paragraphs of text with colorful images
• Always include your contact information
• Don't include more than 2 font styles
• Make sure all of your images are high resolution
• Display your finished marketing materials in a holder and have them visible in your lobby
Sizes: 8.5" x 11", 11" x 17", 11" x 25.5", or 17" x 22" (flat)
Paper: 70#, 80#, or 100# Dull or Gloss Coated Text
Ink: Full Color
Fold: Half Fold, Tri Fold (Included, No Charge)
Options: Hole Drilling
70# Gloss Text: High quality, light text weight paper stock with a gloss finish on both sides.
80# Gloss Text: High quality, medium text weight paper stock with a gloss finish on both sides.
80# Dull/Velvet Text: High quality, medium text weight paper stock with a satiny, matte finish on both sides.
100# Gloss Text: High quality, heavy text weight paper stock with a gloss finish on both sides.
100# Dull/ Velvet Text: High quality, heavy text weight paper stock with a satiny, matte finish on both sides.
1. Set up your file
In your design software, create a file that is equal to the size of your printed piece. For example, if you are printing an 8.5” x 11” brochure, you will need to create your file size as 8.5” x 11”. Also, be sure all images placed in your design program are at least 300 PPI at print size. This ensures your artwork will not be pixelated.
2. Set your bleed and margins
We require .125" bleed for all brochures, so be sure to add this bleed when creating your file. Also, we recommend adding .125" margins to ensure important elements are not too close to the edge.
3. Stay within the lines
Extend your artwork to the bleed line, but keep in mind it will be trimmed to the file size you set up (remember, that's the same size as your printed piece). Keep all important elements (particularly text, portraits, and logos) within the safe area.
4. Save your file
Once your masterpiece is finished, save it. Make sure that your fonts are embedded. For the best results, we recommend saving your file as a print-quality PDF.
5. Upload your artwork
After you select your products, you will upload your files directly on this page. You can also send files here. As always, if you ever need any help at any step of the way, give us a call at 1-800-227-7377 or email us at email@example.com